Die Life




There’s not much to say about this outfit.. Both blouse and shorts I made a couple times before.. I decided to write a post about it because really like how these two look together.. For blouse I used pattern #135 from Burda 02/2013.. You can read more about it here.. This time I used lovely rayon fabric, which I also used for this dress.. I’m in love with color of the fabric.. It truly brightens up rainy days.. After making the dress, I bought more fabric so I could make a blouse with it.. Now I’m left with a few scraps and I hope I’ll think of a good way to use them..



For shorts I used pattern #111 from Burda 10/2010.. You can see my previous versions here and here.. I loved this black on white print very  much, but at the moment when I found it in the store my budget for fabric shopping was low.. That's why I bought only 0.5 m of fabric knowing that it was enough for making these shorts.. The fabric is cotton with a bit of stretch.. This time, my only change to the pattern was placing an invisible zipper to the side.. It’s easier that way to finish sewing shorts.. Only thing time consuming was hand stitching the hemline.. That way there’s not visible topstitching on the right side of these shorts.. 




Behind the camera - мој Матија

Comments

  1. Beautiful! I love the colours together & the tucks on the blouse are done perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, impecable work!
    The color combo is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! and especially the yellow shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The extra pleats really make this shirt. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tucks are so beautifully sewn. awesome outfit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment