Blue Neck Riviera




This is the third and the last dress I photographed during my short stay on island of Brač (Croatia).. Unlike first two dresses that I’ve made especially for this occasion (1, 2), this one is an older make.. Probably from 2-3 years ago.. As you may have noticed, during summer I love wearing easy dresses.. Summers in Belgrade are extremely hot last couple of years.. Loosely fitted dresses made of light fabrics are most comfortable garments I choose to wear..



For making this simple dress I used pattern for the tank top  #104 from Burda 08/2011.. This was the third time that I’ve used it.. Once for making this top, and second time for making this dress.. For all of three projects I used modified version with scooped back.. I added gathered skirt to the bodice and that’s all.. The fabric I used is rayon, my favorite for summer.. I had a lot of that fabric, enough for making a skirt for this dress too..  






Here’s also a couple of photos of our photo-shoot.. Once again Mokosha did a great job, and I had a big problem with selection of photos.. Dozen is not too much, right? You can also hop over to her blog and check out her marine blue dress.. This time we didn’t move far from the place we were staying.. At this beach we spent most of the time.. It was worth waking up every day at 7, 8 in the morning just to sit by the sea and enjoy the view..




Comments

  1. Bravo les filles! Your dresses just scream summer + vacations. And this backdrop is simply sublime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the whole trip was surreal and I'm happy we had the opportunity to visit Brač :) thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Such a cute dress - and what fun to read your and Mokosha's post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked both posts :) thanks Coco :D

      Delete
  3. oh … so breezy and fresh - it screams summer! I so envy your vacation right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he he, finally someone who admits envying our vacation :) I simply had to take the opportunity and photograph these three projects ;) thanks :)

      Delete
  4. dress + sun + Riviera = FUUUUUUUUUN
    beautiful comfy dress! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment