Fog Cutter




I adore knitting bobbles, cables and lace, and whenever I see a pattern which combines these three elements I want to try it..  So far, this is the only hat I made for myself this winter.. I used leftover yarn from the cowl I made for my friend.. Yarn is 100% acrylic, but I fell in love with the color.. On photos, as in real life, the color changes depending on the light.. Basically it's mauve..


The pattern for this hat is Gwen Stacy by Hailey Knits.. The great thing about this lovely pattern is that it's free :) Instructions are well written and easy to follow.. There was no need for any changes or adjustments.. I really enjoyed making it.. My hat is a bit larger than the original, because I used larger size needles.. That doesn’t make any problem for me to wear it.. I’m absolutely in love with it :D


Smoki, our one of a kind dog, is just too cute and I had to show you more than one photo with him :)




Behind the camera - my dear friends Milica and Drx :D

Comments

  1. Smoki is gorgeous!! Did you know smoki means dragons in polish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, I didn't know that! in serbia, smoki is very popular snack :) people always think that we have a small dog when they hear his name.. polish version definitely has more sense :D

      http://www.stark.rs/brendovi/40/smoki/

      Delete

Post a Comment